Mom's Apricot Cobbler...


It is melt in your mouth good!

Ok, I know that yesterday I wrote about not eating any more sugar and I'm not. This is for YOU. I just had to give you Mom's recipe. It is so easy and so incredibly yummy. Hope that you enjoy it. It smells heavenly while cooking too.


Easy Apricot Cobbler

Jan McCoy


1 cup flour

1 cup sugar

2 Tbs. Baking Powder

(Mix well in mixing bowl)


Add 1 cup Milk and about a third cup of oil

Mix well. Pour in oblong Pyrex cake pan.

Heat at least 1 quart of sweetened fruit (apricots) to boiling.

Pour on top of the batter.

Add dollop (don't you love the word dollop?) of butter and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.

Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until brown.

Enjoy.


Blessings on your day! Amy

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
sure! pass the sugar to OUR table!
Stronger will power than I have, which can be seen in my size, no sugar!!! Now this looks good, but I just finished baking a blueberry pie, for a neighbor no less.
The Boyd Gang said…
I just had your mom's cobbler this past Sunday and it sure was GOOD!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Lane and I are excited that both of your sweet boys are going to be AGGIES! WHOOP!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Camp Blue Haven-2012